BIO401 Assignment 2 Spring 2023 – Assignments – Solution VU
Assignment # 2 BIO 401
Maximum Marks: 10
Due Date: 10th August, 2023
Please read the following instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 56-65
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in these lectures. You should concern the recommended books for clarification of concepts.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS. No Assignment will be accepted through email.
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Do not use colored backgrounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols and equations.
- You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students. Therefore, try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero
- Avoid copying the solution from book (or internet); you must solve the assignment yourself.
- Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images, HTML etc. will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Question No 1 (Marks=5)
Find E(X), S.D (X) and E (X + 4).
Question No 2 (Marks=5)
A ball is selected at random from a bag containing 2 red, 8 black and 3 white balls. What is the probability that it is:
- Red ball
- White ball
Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us ” Click here“
QueryVU Telegram Groups subject wise Join Now
QueryVU WhatsApp groups subject wise Join Now
#BIO401 #Assignment #Spring #Assignments #Query