online universities in usa > College Scholarships > Scholarship Application Strategies > Apply for Scholarships
PHY301 Special Assignment Spring 2023 – Assignments – Solution VU
Circuit Theory (Phy301)
Due Date: June 24, 2023
DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
- This is Special Assignment as replacement of Midterm having 15% weightage of Grand total.
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 23 lectures.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work. If some assignment is found to be copy of some other, both will be awarded zero marks. It also suggests you to keep your assignment safe from others. No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
- You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” or in “Corel Draw” or circuit maker. The simple and easy way is to copy the given image in Paint and do the required changes in it.
Find the current I1, I2, I3 and voltage VX, in the given below circuit. (Marks=10)
Label and identify each mesh in given below circuit. Use Loop/Mesh analysis to find current flow through each Mesh. (Marks=10)
(a): Two resistances each of value 2Ω and 6Ω are connected in series of 12V voltage source. Determine the Voltage drop and Power dissipation across each resistance. (Marks=6)
(b): How would you distinguish between a close circuit and short circuit. (Marks=4)
Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us ” Click here“
QueryVU Telegram Groups subject wise Join Now
QueryVU WhatsApp groups subject wise Join Now
#PHY301 #Special #Assignment #Spring #Assignments #Query