AIOU Latest Jobs 2023 Advertisement – Apply Online
Check Aiou most recent positions 2023 opportunities promotion at this page.Allama Iqbal open college www.aiou.edu.pk has distributed positions notice to fill the accessible situations with pakistani qualified, dynamic, fiery, and equipped experts who can satisfy all post prerequisites sincerely. The accessible aiou occupations promotion formally distributed in Pakistan driving paper and complete subtleties of opening, qualification models and application process completely depict underneath.
Organization Name Allama Iqbal Open University
Education Required Master / Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Middle
Jobs Location Islamabad
Aiou Website www.aiou.edu.pk
Employment Full Time
Address Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-08, Islamabad
Aiou Vacancies List:
- Director Regional Services
- Controller of Examination
- Director Purchase
- Additional Director Works
- Deputy Regional Director
- Assistant Regional Director
- Assistant Engineer
- Deputy Assistant Director IT
- Computer Assistant
- Senior IT Worker
- IT Helper
- IT Technician
- IT Worker
Details of Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou latest Jobs 2023 – aiou.edu.pk
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Experience|
|Director Regional Services||01||Master degree ( 2nd div.)||17 years relevant experience|
|Controller of Examination||01||Master degree ( 2nd div.)||12 years relevant experience|
|Director Purchase||01||Master degree ( 2nd div.)||12 years relevant experience|
|Additional Director Works||01||Master degree ( 2nd div.)||07 years relevant experience|
|Deputy Regional Director||01||LLB ( 2nd class)||07 years relevant experience|
|Assistant Engineer||01||Bachelor Degree 4 years||07 years relevant experience|
|Deputy Assistant Director IT||02||2nd class graduates 1 years diploma in computer science||07 years relevant experience|
|Computer Assistant||01||2nd class graduates 1 years diploma in computer science||02 years relevant experience|
|Senior IT Worker||01||FA/Fsc 1 year computer diploma||02 years relevant experience|
|IT Helper||01||ICS||1 years professional experience|
|IT Technician||01||ICS||1 years professional experience|
|IT Worker||01||ICS||2 years relevant experience|
How to Apply?
- The candidates must submit their applications ONLINE through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk.
- For detail about required qualification and experience for the above posts, visit AIOU Job Portal.
- Paid Challan in original is required to be presented at the time of test/interview. No hard copy of applications is acceptable.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per HEC criteria and subsequent shortlisting/scrutiny shall strictly be determined carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU services statutes 1978 as amended from time to time and AIOU Recruitment Policy.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended from time to time).
- However, at the time of written test interview, the candidates will have to bring original certificates/fee challan for verification.
- Applicants working on Regular acting charge/officiating/Ad-hoc/current charge, and/or contract basis in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies (including employees of AIUU) must apply through proper channel and submit NOC, service certificate(s) issued by the respective Controlling Authority.
- By due date, failing which application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected. Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience and any other, earlier not given in on line application form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible.
- Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- The AIOU reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.