MTH405 Assignment 1 Spring 2023 – Assignments – Solution VU
Assignment No. 1 MTH405 (Spring 2023)
Total Marks: 15 Due Date: May 28, 2023
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 1-10 lectures.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols if needed.
- You should remember that if the solution files of some students are found same (copied) then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- Make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise both original and copied assignments will be awarded zero marks.
- Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format. Any other format like scanned images etc. will not be accepted and be awarded zero marks
Q1 Show that the inverse of each element of a group G is unique. Marks = 6
Q2: Find the order of each element of the group 1, -1, i, -i. Marks = 6
Q3: Give an example of a group which is abelian but not cyclic. . Marks = 3
Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us ” Click here“
QueryVU Telegram Groups subject wise Join Now
QueryVU WhatsApp groups subject wise Join Now
#MTH405 #Assignment #Spring #Assignments #Query