ENG523 Assignment 1 Spring 2023 – Assignments – Solution VU
MA ELT Applied Linguistics (ENG 523)
Assignment No. 1
Total Marks: 20
- Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Only doc and docx formats are allowed. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
- The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
- Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
- After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would NOT be entertained.
- Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee and awarded zero marks.
- The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
Q1. Chomsky claims that grammar is a mental system that allows people to form and interpret both familiar and novel utterances. Read sufficiently about the Innateness Hypothesis presented by Noam Chomsky and write a comprehensive note on it. For guidance, go through topic 7 with main focus on innateness. (Marks 20)
Students kindly share assignment files in relevant subject timely for discussion/solution.
or directly share with us ” Click here“
QueryVU Telegram Groups subject wise Join Now
QueryVU WhatsApp groups subject wise Join Now
#ENG523 #Assignment #Spring #Assignments #Query